Code Enforcement Complaints
Please fill out and submit our Online Code Enforcement Complaint Form for County code violations. Examples of code violations include soil and erosion issues, solid wastes, signs, etc.
- Building Permit Application (PDF)
- Land Disturbance Permit Application - 2019 (PDF)
- Lumpkin County Building Inspection Guidelines - Revised 02-2019 (PDF)
- Manufactured Home Permit Application - 2019 (PDF)
- Parade, Assemblies, Demonstration and Rallies Permit Application (PDF)
- Residential Electrical Permit Packet (PDF)
- Road Acceptance Application (PDF)
- Sign Application (PDF)
- Subcontractor Affidavit (PDF)
- Variance Application (PDF)
- Land Use Inquiry Form (PDF)
Hotel / Motel Tax Information
Lumpkin County Comprehensive Plan
Occupational Tax Forms (Business License)
Short Term Rentals
- Do I need a Business License (Occupational Tax Certificate)?
- Does my business require a business license?
- Do I need to register my business as a DBA (doing business as)?
- What is an Employer Identification Number (EIN) / Tax Identification Number (TIN)?
- What is a State License?
- How do I obtain a State Identification Number?
- Where can I get a copy of my property plat or deed?
- What do I need to do to record my plat?
- What activities do I need a permit for?
- How do I get a building permit?
- What are the stream buffers?
- Can I disturb the land within the stream buffers?
- Do I need a sign permit?
- What and when can I burn?
- What are the building setbacks in Lumpkin County?
- Does Lumpkin County have zoning?
- How do I get my private road turned over to the County?
- How can I get an address?
- Why is it important to post my address on my house?