- Do I need a Business License (Occupational Tax Certificate)?
- Does my business require a business license?
- Do I need to register my business as a DBA (doing business as)?
- What is an Employer Identification Number (EIN) / Tax Identification Number (TIN)?
- What is a State License?
- How do I obtain a State Identification Number?
- Where can I get a copy of my property plat or deed?
- What do I need to do to record my plat?
- What activities do I need a permit for?
- How do I get a building permit?
- What are the stream buffers?
- Can I disturb the land within the stream buffers?
- Do I need a sign permit?
- What and when can I burn?
- Does Lumpkin County have zoning?
- How do I get my private road turned over to the County?
- How can I get an address?
- Why is it important to post my address on my house?
- Why am I charged a connection fee to establish service?
- What are the regular office hours?
- How can I pay my water bill?
- Who should I contact in case of an emergency?
- Is there a deposit required?
- How often will I be billed?
- Do I need to be home to have my new water service connected?
- I applied for new service today, so why can't I have my service connected today?
- If I have any questions about my bill or my account, who do I contact?
- Does Lumpkin County Water and Sewerage Authority have records or provide water testing service for private wells?
- Does Lumpkin County Water and Sewerage Authority have records or issue permits for septic systems?