The Lumpkin County Health Department now has all 3 of the COVID-19 vaccines, Pfizer, Moderna, and Janssen. No appointment needed, please call our office at 706-867-2727 for walk-in dates and times.
There are multiple COVID testing locations available in District 2. For more information on these locations please click the link below. Please note that COVID testing will be closed on January 17, 2022.
Closing Schedule 2022
The Lumpkin County Health Department will be closed on the following days.
- April 14th - Closing at 12:30pm
- April 15th - Closed
- April 21st - Closing at 3:00pm
- May 19th - Closing at 3:00pm
- May 30th - Closed
- June 20th - Closed
- June 23rd - Closing at 3:00pm
The mission of the Georgia Department of Public Health is to promote health and prevent diseases, injury, and disability. We work with our communities, public and private agencies, businesses, elected officials, and all people to ensure the highest quality health education, health promotion, disease prevention, and health services.
- 1B New Septic System Permit Application (PDF)
- 1C New Septic System Permit Application Instructions (PDF)
- 2 Records Request Application (PDF)
- 3A Pre-Purchase or Existing Septic System Evaluation Application (PDF)
- 3B Pre-Purchase or Existing Septic System Evaluation Application Instructions (PDF)
- 4A Septic Repair or Modification Permit Application
- 4B Septic Repair or Modification Permit Application Instructions
- 5A Well Water Test Application (PDF)
- 5B Well Water Test Application Instructions (PDF)